Monday, February 1, 2010


Quote of the day:
When you're feeling your worst, thats when you
get to know yourself the best.
--Leslie Crossman
This picture is unfortunately me. Ha ha I look hideous! This was me playin with my new web cam a little bit. But you don't know how many times I have looked in the mirror and seen and felt this way. All you ladies know what i'm talking about. I gotta tell ya its just felt lately like nothin I do is ever good enough. With anything! With school, work, and don't get me started on men, even with the military sometimes. There are things that I have just come to accept. Some of it is sad but i'm an emotional girl what can i say? Oh wait that is one of them! I'm a girl and I'm emotional. I know i will be even more so one week out of every month. I accept that. I also know and have accepted my luck with men, as pathetic as it is. I've also accepted that I will never be a size 2. or a 4. or a 6 for that matter. Nor do i want to. The upkeep is just too hard. Shoot I'd be happy with a ten right now. Its when ya sit down and look inward when you realize all of this and at times its very humbling. Doing your monthly soul maintenance to see if there is anything on the insides that needs some fine tuning. And its even more humbling when you find all these things that need it. So what do you do? Let it all out on the person that gets the highest emotional rise out of you and then you go work out. Which worked sadly, today.... why cant all my problems be solved chocolate and icecream. But those as good as they are, don't always help. Its looking deep inside and finding all the things that aren't quite right. Taking responsibility for them and deciding to change it.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it's sad we can't see what others see. You, my love, are amazing! Let go of "perfection" for a minute and just love you, the you that God created out of love. Once you start living that true self that YOU were mean't to be, you'll find joy. I LOVE YOU! And I'm grateful you are my sis.

    ReplyDelete